RMS Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions
Raise My Score (hereinafter either “RaiseMyScore.info”, “Raise My Score”, and/or “RMS”) reserves the right to inactivate your account if the terms and conditions presented in this agreement are violated or broken at any time. All qualified (non-fraudulent) commissions will be paid regardless of affiliate termination. This Affiliate Agreement (hereinafter the “Agreement”) is made by and agreed to between Raise My Score and you (hereinafter the “Affiliate”). Raise My Score reserves the right to change the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement at anytime. It is your responsibility while using this website to review these terms and conditions regularly for any changes.
By entering into the RMS Affiliate Program, the Affiliate confirms they are legally, ethically, professionally or otherwise able to receive affiliate or commission payments for referrals sent to Raise My Score. Raise My Score is in no way whatsoever liable or responsible for any and all conflicts that arise from the Affiliate receiving commission payments.
Any and all web sites, companies, or individuals need official approval from Raise My Score before they can become an Affiliate. Only web sites, newsletters, and marketing materials or methods that have been reviewed and approved are permitted to use the programs and or RaiseMyScore.info and any associated components. Raise My Score reserves the right to withhold or refuse approval on any web site, newsletter, marketing material or method, company, or individual for any reason, whatsoever.
In order to be eligible for “Affiliate Program” (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner) approval, all web sites, marketing materials or methods, and newsletters must meet the following criteria:
- Be constant with marketing message presented by Raise My Score by not making false claims not stated within the approved marketing materials provided by Raise My Score.
- Any offline or online marketing materials not provided to you by our company (created yourself) must be approved by a member of our marketing staff.
- (Email: Support@RaiseMyScore.info) Any affiliate using unauthorized creatives or materials to market our services will be immediately
- terminated as an affiliate with Raise My Score and RaiseMyScore.info and could be held liable for any financial damages to Raise My Score.
- Cannot offer incentives to users to click on ads; incentives include but are not limited to awarding them cash, points, prizes, contest entries, etc.
- Be fully functional at all levels; no “under construction” sites or sections
- Spawning process pop-ups and exit pop-ups are prohibited for click approved affiliates
- The content of the web site and/or newsletter cannot contain any adult content nor link from, or to, any adult materials including but not limited to:
- Explicit, vulgar or obscene language
- Posting or referencing of sexually explicit images or other offensive content
- Promotion of adult services, such as phone sex or escort services
- The content of the web site and/or newsletter cannot infringe on any personal, intellectual property or copyrights including but not limited to:
- Racial, ethnic, political, hate-mongering or otherwise objectionable content
- Investment, money-making opportunities or advice not permitted under law
- Gratuitous violence or profanity
- Material that defames, abuses, or threatens physical harm to others or to you
- Promotion of illegal substances or activities such as illegal online gambling, how to build a bomb, counterfeiting money, etc.
- Software Pirating (e.g., Warez, Hotline)
- Hacking or Phreaking.
- Any illegal activity whatsoever
- Any questionable or controversial subject matter
- Any spoofing, redirecting, or trafficking from adult-related web sites in an effort to gain traffic
- You cannot place our advertisements into your framed environment, unless approved by Raise My Score Here in writing.
- Your web site and/or newsletter cannot be ‘point, lottery, or rewards’ based encouraging users to win points, get rewards, or other incentives unless expressly approved in writing from Raise My Score
If you fraudulently add sales or clicks or inflate leads or clicks by fraudulent traffic generation (as determined solely by Raise My Score, such as pre-population of forms or mechanisms not approved by RaiseMyScore.info), these will be considered fraudulent sales and you will forfeit your entire commission for all programs and your account will be terminated. Raise My Score reserves sole judgment in determining fraud, and you agree to this clause.
It is the OBLIGATION of the (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner) to prove to Raise My Score that they are NOT committing fraud. Raise My Score will hold your payment in ‘Pending Status’ until you have satisfactorily provided evidence that you are not defrauding the system. We flag and investigate accounts that:
- Have click-through rates that are much higher than industry averages and where solid justification is not evident
- Have ONLY click programs generating clicks with no indication by site traffic that it can sustain the clicks reported
- Have shown fraudulent leads as determined by our clients
- Use fake redirects, automated software, and/or fraud to generate clicks or leads from our programs
Filling out this form constitutes an agreement between Raise My Score and the (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner). The commission payment that is generated to the (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner) varies per registered subscriber to the programs offered and/or per clicks. This commission payment is made approximately 10 days after the end of the month in which the lead / sale was generated and after receiving payment from the referred customer. Delinquent customer payments received by Raise My Score will be deducted from the (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner) future commisssion(s) owed. Raise My Score does not guarantee payment to the (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner) if the customer does not pay Raise My Score at least two monthly payment and/or amount greater than $100.00 at which time the referred sale becomes an unqualified sale.
Raise My Score may claw back any commission paid to Affiliate that is an unqualified sale. Any resulting amounts owed to Raise My Score by Affiliate may, in Raise My Score’s sole discretion, be deducted from the balance of any commissions earned by Affiliate that are unpaid as of the date Raise My Score claws back the commission associated with unqualified sales. In the event a commission is paid to Affiliate in error, Raise My Score reserves the right to claw back such commission for a period of up to 90 days from the sale date (the “Error Claw Back Period”). In addition, Raise My Score may, in its sole discretion, deduct any commission paid in error from commissions earned by Affiliate after the expiration of the Error Claw Back Period
“Claw back” Definition:
Any commission owed to Affiliate by Raise My Score, in Raise My Score’s sole discretion, is deducted from commissions earned by Affiliate that are unpaid as of the date of any unqualified sale. If no commissions are owed by Raise My Score to Affiliate, Raise My Score may invoice Affiliate for the commission paid and Affiliate agrees to pay such invoice within 30 days.
“Unqualified sale” Definition:
In the event a sale is refunded back to a customer, or that customer does not make three consecutive payments, this would be considered an “unqualified sale”.
Commission payment totals must exceed $20.00, otherwise this payment will not be made until the $20.00 minimum is reached. You must be a United States resident in order to participate in this program. Raise My Score will pay (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner) a $60.00 commission per all qualified sales up to 19 qualified sales per month. Raise My Score will pay (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner) a $100.00 commission if the (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner) generates 20 or more qualified sales per month. Raise My Score reserves the right to increase commission to any (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner).
(Affiliate, Publisher, Partner) agrees not to carry objectionable materials on their web site which would revoke their affiliation as determined by Raise My Score (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner) will only run approved banners and text in their advertising of our programs and will NOT create their own banners or advertising text, unless expressly approved in writing from Raise My Score Violation of this forfeits your commissions. (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner) WILL NOT spam or send unsolicited email mentioning or promoting the (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner) programs. Any violation of this will result in the (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner) being liable for damages of <$12.00> per email sent and other damages as deemed by a court of law.
Editing of our marketing materials, images, or copy is strictly prohibited. (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner) will only use approved banners and text to link to an Raise My Score sign-up pages. (Affiliates, Publishers, Partners) will not mislead people to make it seem that they are signing up for an offer that is offered by the (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner) site. (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner) can ONLY use banners and approved text, any other use of link and sign-up processes will result in the loss of all sign ups/leads accrued for the (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner).
Raise My Score reserves the right to terminate any (Affiliate’s, Publisher’s, Partner’s) contract for any reason whatsoever. Termination notice will be provided via e-mail and will be effective immediately. All legitimate moneys due to (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner) will be paid during the next billing cycle. If (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner) defrauds the system, then payment is revoked as determined solely by Raise My Score
You guarantee that all content, products, and services on your web site are legal to distribute and that you own or have the legal right to use any and all copyrighted material.
(Affiliate, Publisher, Partner) irrevocably covenants, promises and agrees to indemnify Raise My Score and to hold Raise My Score harmless from and against any and all losses, claims, expenses, suits, damages, costs, demands or liabilities, arising from any and all claims and lawsuits for copyright, slander, libel, and trademark violation as well as all other claims resulting from member’s web pages.
If any (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner) violates or refuses to take part in their responsibilities, or commits fraudulent activity against us, Raise My Score reserves the right to withhold payment and take appropriate legal action to cover its damages.
Raise My Score gives no warranty, express or implied, for any and all services and products provided, including, but not limited to, warranty of merchantability and warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. This statement expressly includes any reimbursement for losses of income due to disruption of service by Raise My Score or its upstream providers.
You agree to settle any dispute under this agreement under the laws of Illinois. Any litigation arising under this Agreement will be brought in the federal or state courts of Chicago, Illinois or another location selected by Raise My Score.
Any legal action taken by an advertiser, agency, client, person, or entity against Raise My Score for actions of you (the affiliate) that violate these terms and conditions, you accept that Raise My Score will work with the advertiser, agency, client, person, or entity to divulge your personal information. You also agree that Raise My Score is not liable for your actions, and you will bear all costs (legal or otherwise) that Raise My Score incurs if Raise My Score is sued by advertiser, client, agency, person, or entity.
If any provision of this agreement shall be held or made invalid or unenforceable by a court decision, statute, rule or otherwise, the remaining provisions of this agreement shall not be affected thereby.
Terms & Conditions – FTC Guidelines
It is your responbility (the affiliate) to review Federal Trade Commission guidelines for endorsement and testimonials in your affiiate marketing. Please see the resource links below:
You must be 18 years or older to sign up as a(n) Raise My Score (Affiliate, Publisher, Partner).